We are open to full business hours, full staff, and full service, however, there are several new policies and procedures that are being implemented, including, but not limited to the following:
- Upon arrival, you must call the office or respond to a text you may have received prior to entering our building as our waiting area is closed to ensure social distancing measures are in place. Please do not enter unless you have been told to do so
- Additional screening questions and temperature checks for all patients, caregivers, and staff before entering the clinic facility
- Only ONE essential caregiver accompanying any patient at one time is allowed
- Patients and their caregivers are required to wear a mask or face covering over their nose and mouth prior to entering the office. PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to provide a mask for you due to limited supplies
- Modifying our check-in/check-out process
- Sanitizing frequently used surfaces regularly
- Additional PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) being worn by our staff)
- Additional air filtration to our HVAC and treatment rooms
Your experience may be a bit different, but our goals will remain the same - to take exceptional care of each one of you so that we can achieve exceptional results.
When you visit our dental office, your smile is our top priority. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, quality dental care that you deserve.
When you visit our office you will experience all that modern dentistry has to offer, including a comprehensive list of general, restorative and cosmetic dental services to meet the needs of the whole family. Our goal is to assist each patient in achieving and maintaining long term dental health and a beautiful smile. Some of the services we provide include:
• Cleanings & Exams
• Dental Implants
• Porcelain Veneers
• Root Canal Treatment
• Dentures & Partials
• Teeth Whitening
• Tooth-Colored Fillings
• Porcelain Crowns
• Additional Services
New patients click here to learn about appointments & payment options as well as find answers to frequently asked questions, download patient forms & more.
Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. This website is a resource we hope you’ll find both useful and interesting.
Please browse through our website and be sure to contact us if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment. You may also use our online appointment request form to schedule your appointment.